Wednesday 9 September 2015

Diego Costa Poised to Improve Goal Record

Diego Costa Converts His 11th Goal of the 2014-15 Season. Image: Getty.
Chelsea striker Diego Costa wants to improve his goal-scoring record at the west London club.

The Spaniard, who scored 20 goals in 26 Premier League games in his first season, has scored just once in four league matches this season.
“I’ve got a lot to improve and I’ve got to start scoring goals,” Costa is quoted as saying by AS.
“There will be no lack of effort on my part. I’ll keep working hard at my club to improve.”


Costa moved to Chelsea from Atletico Madrid in a £32m deal last summer. He impressed for the English champions, helping them win the league and League Cup last season.
Chelsea are away to Everton this weekend, looking to bounce back from their disappointing defeat at home to Crystal Palace.

No comments:

Post a Comment