Friday 11 September 2015

IK Ogbonna And Wife Strikes S*xy Pose In New Photo

IK-and-Sonia-Ogbonna
Nollywood actor and model, IK Ogbonna and his wife are currently the celebrity couple to beat in the country.

The couple in their latest picture got extremely sexy together.
IK can be seen shirtless with only a towel on him in a steamy cuddle with his sexy Colombian wife.
Sonia Ogbonna took the hot picture and shared the picture on her Instagram today (September 11) with the caption “There is language no one else understands #JazzMeIJazzYou.
Sonia Ogbonna recently launched her inspirational blog on September 8, 2015. The blog is called ‘Sonia Ogbonna’ and it is described as “your daily dose of motivation and inspiration.
IK Ogbonna’s wife describes herself as a “life coach, and relationship expert.
The blog will also centre around “beauty, pregnancy, motherhood tips, spiritual/emotional/physical growth.
I decided on this blog so I can use all passion, love and energy that is growing inside of me to show you that whatever you ever wished for is available and possible. I will share some very spicy life experiences of mine (you won’t believe places my stubborn and wild nature took me to). I will introduce real, imperfect ME to you (no, I won’t have much of shame) and why? Because long ago I stopped believing in mistakes” wrote Sonia Ogbonna in her first blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment